Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Old Navy Haul

I got some things from Old Navy to wear until I can totally fit into my regular clothing & who can resist a few fun fall accessories! I really focused on some basics that would be great for around the house but also while out & the need to breastfeed, might arise.  I wanted to get some button downs that would help keep my breastfeeding somewhat private out in public, hence the chambray top down below.  The 2 tees I got are super soft & comfy!   The sweatshirt/sweater looks amazing with a dark denim pencil skirt & my leopard minnetonkas (I wore this for our 1st date night/Jay's bday dinner without the kiddo) & a red lip.  : )  The star ballet flats have a pointed toe and are super cute.  They definitely need to be broken in.  The navy fedora can add a bit of flair to just about any outfit.  : )
I have to try to be somewhat stylish otherwise I'll feel like a total mope & can't have that otherwise I'll become down & out, being home all the time with the kid....and a kid that is literally attached to me all day due to no naps.  : /  LOL!!  

Hope you are having a great day!!  Stay Stylish!

XO
Basic Grey V-neck

Basic Navy V-neck

Grey Sweater/Sweatshirt

Star Ballet Flat

Navy Fedora 

Chambray Shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment