Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Baby Shower Hostess Gifts

I really wanted to do Baby Shower Hostess Gifts, as I saw the amount of money, time, & work put into my Baby Shower.  It is hard now a days, times are tough for everyone.  So with a budget in mind & wanting to find a special gift that most people would not treat themselves too.  I went with Anthropologie.com.  I LOVE Anthro!!!  They have the cutest, kitchy, chic stuff ever!! It was really hard deciding amongst all the amazing items.  I decided on these adorable aprons because I am obsessed with their aprons & what woman wouldn't love getting a cool apron?!!  Then I got these fun picture frames too.  I ordered a professional photo of Pippa & put it in the frame.


I hope they are enjoyed, as I brewed on this for a bit & really wanted something special to show my appreciation.

Thanks again ladies!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment