Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gap Goodness

I have to say, the Gap nursing tops I purchased awhile back are amazing.  I got 2 short sleeve & 3 3/4 sleeve for fall.  I've been wearing them like crazy lately & absolutely LOVE them!!  They're flattering & great for being non-chalant about nursing.  Both the purple & green 3/4 length sleeve tops are so comfy & can easily be worn with leggings.  I've been pairing the purple with dark grey leggings & the green with navy leggings, both combos with my leopard/tan Minnetonkas.  The black 3/4 length sleeve top is extra soft, more than the others.  The white & coral I have been pairing with cardigans that are neutral grey, tan, brown, navy, or a combo of neutrals with an argyle pattern.  I really do love these & find they are a necessary staple for any nursing mother.




No comments:

Post a Comment