Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sally Beauty Supply Haul

I wanted to do a video on this but had a hard time finding time.  It's been a busy week for us & could only make small increments of time to type & take photos.

Anyways...I recently went to Sally's Beauty Supply, to pick up self tanning gloves & a new polish cleanup brush. I wound up getting some other items. : ) I'm a beauty junkie & was very intrigued. I typically never buy makeup from Sally's but loved the gloss colors & needed a new white eyeliner. There was a deal on the polish. Buy 2 get a free set of false lashes.

One polish is a rosy brown & the other is a golden purple.  The rosy brown is really pretty & I have a feeling I'll be wearing it a lot!  The glosses, I LOVE!!  The texture is nice & smooth, not too goopy.  The purply shimmery color is awesome!!...Major fav!  I'm not a big gloss girl, I'm a major lipstick lover, so for me to say I LOVE these, says a lot!!!!  These glosses have great pigments & wear well.  The white eyeliner is nice, just nice though...nothing about it wows me.  As for the gloves, these are THE best for selftanning app.  They are reusable & thick, not some cheap rubbery things that rip sooner than anyone would care for.  These are sturdy & great quality.  The synthetic brush I get, I absolutely love except that it needs to be replaced too often.  The polish remover wears away at the brush til it breaks & is unusable.  I usually have to replace it once a year, but for $8, that's no biggie with the amount I do my nails.





China Glaze "Awakening" & "Fifth Avenue"
Beauty Secrets #6 Synthetic Brush

Palladio Hydrating Lip Glosses in "Bubble Gum" & "Baby Doll"
Palladio White Eyeliner 

Ardell Natural Black Wispies
Sally's Beauty Haul


No comments:

Post a Comment