Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Getting Back in Gear

So, I am sooo excited to share that I joined Weight Watchers again!!  I canceled my membership when I found out I was pregnant.  I really love WW & missed it SOO much throughout my pregnancy.  I tried to maintain that way of eating but it's tough when you are used to tracking everything consumed & when you have hormones controlling your appetite.  I am especially excited to discover, I can do my beloved WW while breastfeeding.  I am so psyched to know that it won't have any effects on my milk supply.  

While I have lost 26lbs, I still have a lot more to lose.  I am jones-ing to get back to my Ballet Beautiful, as well.  My tone has disappeared & I had to put that to the waist side, after awhile.  I have not gotten the ok to workout yet, so I am waiting til my 6 week visit.  I do believe the body needs time to heal & time for the organs & systems to readjust.  Boy, I am excited though!!  

Ballet Beautiful can be done in intervals of 15 minutes throughout the day so that works great around a busy baby schedule.  Until I get the go ahead, I'll be walking with my LO a little over a mile a day.  I'm not supposed to be walking but goodness, I am antsy & you'd have to pay me to sit around & not do anything.  

I really look forward to getting my body back.  I know it's only a little over 3 weeks & look good but I want to feel & look amazing, not just good or ok.  : )

For anyone who is unsure about WW & BB, read a lil more below.

Weight Watchers is a very healthy way of living, type of diet.  I don't even think of it as a diet because it really is the way we are meant to eat.  Lots of fruit, veggies, lean protein, & smaller portions.  It's based off of tracking what you consume, which is a very honest way of life.  (it's too easy to forget what you snacked on & loose track by portions & hidden fats & calories).  WW is tracking through a point system rather than counting calories.  You also get extra points to use throughout the week for splurges or just whenever you feel like it.  Your exercise, even cleaning gains you more points to consume.  
: )

Ballet Beautiful is a way of working out by tightening & toning to develop long lean muscles.  Mary Helen Bowers, the developer of BB trained Natalie Portman for Black Swan. I am a lover of Ballet & this workout.  It looks easy but it is super tough.  I always feel like I really took quality "me" time out of my day, to feel healthier & better.  I love BB also because it involves a lot of stretching & low impact exercise.  I don't have to get ridiculously red in the face for each & every beneficial workout.  I love that BB is portable & can be done virtually anywhere.  You can access it from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer, or by DVD.   : )

Please know, I speak of Weight Watchers & Ballet Beautiful as my own experience & opinion.  I do not gain any financial gain from either company.  

No comments:

Post a Comment