Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Monthly Kid Goody Box

Hi there!!

I decided to start a monthly baby goody box membership.  There are several out there to subscribe too.  I did a little research amongst Bluum Box, Citrus Lane, & Stork Stack.  There are more out there too.

I decided on Citrus Lane because it had the best reviews & acceptable price.  You can get your first month half off with the code: TAKEHALF.  Click my link below to get $10 off too!!!!
 I will review my monthly box each month & let you know what is enclosed & my opinion.

I am really excited as I'd love to see what will arrive for Penelope.  You get a customized box by age & gender.  It seems each month each box has a theme & all items are mom approved, so fun!

I'm really excited to share these with everyone!!

Check it out!!  https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/Vanessa.Slosson.2018167  *$10 off link*
Here are some different monthly boxes below.

I am looking forward to subscribing to a beauty box & posting about that, in the near future.  : )






No comments:

Post a Comment