Monday, July 1, 2013

A Beautiful Bebe Shower!!

My sister, mother, and aunt just threw me the most beautiful bebe shower!!!!  It was a parisian countryside theme.  It was absolutely beautiful and everything was delicious!!!!  The house was decked with beautiful flowers, eiffel towers, country-chic diaper cakes, and clothes lines adorned with my old baby clothes, which are in amazing condition & I can not wait to put my own little girl in!!!   It was pure joy to have the house filled with family & friends we love so dearly.

We were showered with wonderful gifts & books.  Guests were given chic little travel manicure kits and a full size Essie or OPI nail polish as favors.  The large spread of food & desert was delicious accompanied by various wine, a sparkling raspberry punch, lemon water, or iced tea.

Upon my arrival I was so touched by the all the hard work & effort that was put into making this shower so beautiful.  I hope our guests had an amazing time, we certainly did!!

Thank you again to everyone for coming, gifting, & simply spending time with us before the arrival of our lil Penelope Peanut!!  Thank you again to my sister, mother, and aunt for all your hard work & beautiful craftiness!!!!
LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment