Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Easy Everyday Makeup

Hi all!!!!  Here's my first makeup tutorial.  It's my version of the everyday uber casual makeup look.  I hope you enjoy.  I apologize ahead of time....it's super HOT in Chicago & even with the AC blazing, I am sweating.  Also, my allergies have been CRAZY, so sorry for the sniffles.  Also....my lighting kinda stinks.   Obviously as time progresses, my videos will get better.  

This specific look I typically apply in under 15 minutes.  It's longer on here as I am showing you each step in detail.  Products & brushes are listed below.

Hope you enjoy.....soon to come a more detailed look.  : )
Products:
Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15
Noted option: Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Cream with SPF 20
Benefit Ooh La La
Mary Kay Black Gel Eyeliner
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black
Le Metier De Beaute Eye Brow Pencil in Fawn
Trish McEvoy Medium Matte Bronzer
Stila Convertible Color Blush in Lillium
Max Factor Whipped Cream Moisturizing Makeup in 347 Shimmering Natural
Plump My Pucker by The Balm in Tutti My Frutti

Tools:
Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush
Trish McEvoy Eye Lash Curler
Trish McEvoy Brow Brush/Comb
Trish McEvoy Bronzer Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment