Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pregnancy Health

I am not a huge fan of working out with heavy weights or breaking a major sweat.  I do love a girly workout that brings out my femininity, yet also delivers results.  My favorite workout for a year plus now, is delivered through Mary Helen Bowers with Ballet Beautiful.  She is most famous for training Natalie Portman for Black Swan.  I love her workout because it is attainable, portable, & can be done on your own time frame.  Ballet Beautiful gives you that beautiful, lean, dancer body.  Don't let her workout by appearance fool you, it looks really easy but is actually very difficult & for the 1st week, left me extremely achy.  I do prefer to perform the workout in a leotard & ballet shoes, although it can be done in just about any workout attire.  

As my pregnant belly has grown & my balance has disintegrated, I have had a hard time completing her workouts, as effectively as I can.  I have found an amazing workout that delivers similar results, specifically for us pregnant ladies.  She is actually enjoyable to hear & not as annoying as some in workout videos.  Suzanne Bowen's Slim & Toned Prenatal Barre Workout along with long walks has taken up my time these days.  Her workout is great, enjoyable & offers great results.  I do long for Mary Helen to come up with Prenatal Ballet Beautiful but am loving Suzanne for now.  



Mary Helen Bowers of Ballet Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment