Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How I've Been Keeping "Warm" & Beating the Winter Blues

Granted we are experiencing a warm up, with this extra snowy cold winter, I find myself constantly day dreaming about spring & summer.  Longing for the days that I can walk endlessly with my baby doll in tow, feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin.

Due to this longing, I have debated on hitting up the tanning salon but would rather not expose my skin to that harshness, just yet.  I have decided to endure Jergen's Natural Glow moisturizers, an occasional indulgence in Clarin's Delectable Mousse Self Tanner, some beachy smelling goodness, bronzer, and slightly vibrant tinted lip shades adorned with shimmery gold shadow, beachy hair, & tousled braids.

My favorite scents are Bobbi Brown Beach (oil & perfume) & Creed's Virgin Island Water.  Even Tocca's Cleopatra fragrance has a fresh spring/summer smell to it.  I LOVE Bumble & Bumble Brilliantine hair cream along with Surf Spray for a beachy textured look.

This profoundly helps quite a bit, although I find myself aching for spring & summer, even more so.  What do you do to feel the warmth?  Do you endure in any of the above?

Bronzed skin, vibrant lip, & beachy hair

Gold/bronze shadow, bronzed/highlighted skin, & summery lip

Tan skin, beachy hair

Beachy hair, tan skin







No comments:

Post a Comment