Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DIY Face Masks

Totally overdue on this…here is my homemade face mask tidbit.  It has been about 15 years since I have made my own face mask, yet am always intrigued to pick up where I left off.  I love my Mojo Spa Bombshell Mask & Mojo makes their products in house, so I thought I'd look into some fun options.

Homemade face masks are great for skin & the budget.  You can make as need or in bulk.  Masking is important because it nourishes skin, removes debri, loosens blackheads, cleans pores, shrinks pores, evens skin tone, & can offer hydration/moisture.

Whenever I use a mask, always on freshly cleansed & exfoliated skin, unless mask offers thorough exfoliation, my skin looks impeccable.

Here are some homemade face masks I found that sound pretty awesome.

Honey, Cinnamon, Nutmeg Mask by therightsolutions.com

Variety by freenaturalskincaretips.info

More varieties by http://doityourselfcollections.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment