Thursday, April 18, 2013

Preggo Must Haves

My Pregnancy Must Haves...

Happy 6 Months!! Not much longer & I can not wait! Just the other day Jay was able to feel our lil pickle monkey moving! It was really exciting! I was overwhelmed with excitement!! As we've played with names the past few days, it seems our pickle may very well be named Penelope Rose Slosson. We've already nicknamed her Pip, Pippa, Penny, & combined all with, you guessed it...Pickle. If her name sticks, I will definitely call her Penelope or Pippa. Our other option was Sophia & I'm shocked Jay went with Penelope but we are open to saving it for a possible 2nd Slosson baby.

Anyways, as I enter my 6th month of pregnancy, I've reflected on some definite Pregnancy Must Haves!!
Old Navy Leggings, are super comfy although I still can fit into my LC Lauren Conrad leggings.

NewChapter Prenatals

Noodle & Boo Elasticity Oil
Bringing Up Bebe by Pamela Druckerman

Along with The Honest Co. diapers & baby skin care.





Earth Mama Angel Baby Heartburn Tea
FitPregnancy Magazine


















Old Navy Tank Maxi
I have this dress in coral & will soon get it in the turquoise seen here.  Super comfy & looks great on!

No comments:

Post a Comment