Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Start of a Family....

Here is my sweetheart & I.  Jason & I have been together for 6 years and married on November 22, 2012.  Our wedding was very heartfelt, as we were married on Thanksgiving, in Puerto Vallarta Jalisco, Mexico; where my folks got engaged.  We vacationed in PV years prior & knew it was where we were destined to marry.  We received our Holy Sacrament of Matrimony in Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church.  We exchanged our vows amongst immediate family and vacationed together.  Following our Wedding/Honeymoon we celebrated with a semi-casual reception back home, with our remaining family & friends.  

Jason is my soulmate, best friend, true confidant, and rock.  We have a loving, balanced, trusting relationship.  We look forward to a new chapter that lies shortly ahead, as we are expecting our first child, our honeymoon, baby girl.  She is due August 15, 2013.  We can not wait to become parents & look forward to the fun rewarding experience of parenting.












2 comments:

  1. Im SO EXCITED that I will still be around to meet little lady slosson. So unbelievably happy for you two and sooo glad to call you a cousin :) happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keeters!!!! I can't wait to bring her into this world & have her surrounded with such an amazing family!!!! Love you!!!!!

      Delete