Tuesday, December 10, 2013

November Product Favorites

Wow, November flew.  Well here are my monthly product favs.

MAC Creme De La Femme: a beautiful lavender pink lipstick.  MAC lipsticks are so great because they are long wearing with awesome pigments.  Photo courtesy of Le Beauty Girl

Neu LashLash Enhancing Serum: lengthens & thickens  lashes to the extreme without harmful side effects.

Julep Coco nail polish: I love this polish mostly for the incredible wear it had on my nails.  I loved it so much, I decided to do a Julep subscription.  Get yours at: http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/493657/

Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream:  I love this eye cream for day time, as it is very hydrating & plumps fine lines.  Not to mention the price point is a lovely $18.00
Little bit goes a long way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment