Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Julep Starter Box

I joined Julep and am now a "Maven".  Julep is a beauty company offering monthly subscriptions to beauty products.  It is 19.99/ month and they're nail polish ROCKS!  So for my 1st month (free), paid for shipping, I got a face serum & 2 nail polishes.  You take a quick fun quiz & see which Maven you are.  Julep is great because it is versatile.  You can switch your monthly box, skip a month, or send yours to a friend.  I am a Boho Glam Maven & just received my first box.  
I am SO excited to try the serum & polishes.  The serum is anti aging offering skin rejuvenation & hydration.  Rose Hips oil offers silkiness, hydration, antigaing, & smells beautiful.  
The 2 polishes are "Michelle" a midnight blue (LOVE) & "Tatiana" a burnt orange micro glitter (DOUBLE LOVE).  Julep polishes are even safe for young children!!

Get your Julep box here: http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/493657/

Get your first box free with the code: FREEBOX

Hope you LOVE your box & join!!

Check back on Mani Monday to see my new Julep polishes & my monthly box reviews!

XO




No comments:

Post a Comment